Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Six weeks and counting!

Today I visited the grad fair where I was adorned with my cap and gown. Actually I was allowed the privileged of renting a smelly used gown with shoulder pads for $40 but the cap is all mine!

There are certain things I just wouldn't feel right leaving Pullman without accomplishing. So at the beginning of this semester I created a Pullman bucket list. So far I have I still need to complete...

1. Eating at South Forks: a new Pullman restaurant where I will order a Reuben Holy delicious!

2. Take a picture in front of the "Go Cougs" barn.

3. Visit the fine establishment Denny's and sample there exotic selection of wells drinks... while it is still socially acceptable

4. Taco Tuesday at the ZZU

5. Bike, roller blade, run or walk the Pullman to Moscow trail... Obvi gotta work on my fitness

6. Drink something out of the Wiley's glass I inherited

7. And order spicy green beans in the Thai ginger bar!

1 comment:

  1. I have completed 5/7 of your list. I bet you can't guess which ones i'm missing!

    ReplyDelete